WHO WE ARE
The Partnership Center, Ltd. (PCL) was established in 1997 to create new ways for organizations to improve their performance and effectiveness, in order to address homelessness and poverty issues, by creating new service models and collaborative efforts. Using data driven solutions, PCL’s work is focused on helping improve performance of agencies and projects across Cincinnati and the nation. We work with federal agencies, funders, and community service organizations that plan, fund, or provide housing and services to persons experiencing homelessness and/or low-income persons.
PCL is the developer and manager of VESTA® – the Virtual Electronic Service Tracking Assistant software, designed to measure performance, track accomplishments, report to funders, manage services, and facilitate integrated service approaches.
WHAT WE DO
The work of the Partnership Center includes:
- facilitating partnerships and collaborations among agencies and funding sources;
- providing individual and group training and consultation;
- developing software to help social service providers function more effectively;
- managing projects which are outside the scope or existing resources of an organization;
- aiding client organizations in achieving excellence in mission and services.
Local Community Work – VESTA is used across the Cincinnati/Hamilton County Continuum of Care for the Homeless as its Homeless Management Information System (HMIS). Since 2004, 100% of the providers of services and housing for persons experiencing homelessness on the streets, in shelters, and transitional and permanent housing use VESTA – the only community in the nation with such a record.
National Technical Assistance – PCL is a primary national Technical Assistance provider for HUD on HMIS.
- PCL and VESTA are the National HMIS Data and Research Lab (with local data used for testing). The Lab enables HUD, and the HMIS Federal Partners, to use VESTA, along with aggregate community data, to consider best practices for outcome reporting and client trends to develop policies for ending homelessness.
- PCL is the developer of the Sage HMIS Reporting Repository. Sage is built to enable HUD, and the federal partners, to receive annual reports on progress and performance, and generate national data on homelessness.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The emphasis of the work of The Partnership Center is around homeless issues. Simply put, our vision is that there is no homelessness. Our mission calls us to identify and initiate action, wherever possible, to catalyze change in systems and services that advance the vision.