Below is a list of the current openings with our company. Click on the job title to learn more about the opening.
Position: YHDP Data Analyst
The Youth Homeless Demonstration Program (YHDP) Data Analyst is a full-time staff position with PCL. The position will work on research efforts of PCL on youth homelessness using national data maintained by PCL for HUD.
Research and Data Analytics
- Utilize Sage HMIS Reporting Repository to extract and analyze data on HUD homeless programs including the Continuum of Care (CoC), Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG), and Youth Homelessness Demonstration Programs (YHDP) among others.
- Develop reports and presentations with concise findings that include actionable, data-driven recommendations. Specifically, this includes: YHDP Annual Summary Report, quarterly topical reports, and special youth-focused reports as needed.
- Maintain and continue development of the YHDP Collaborative Dashboard which includes presentation of Sage data along with national census information and GIS mapping.
HUD Technical Assistance
Support YHDP technical assistance efforts, including but not limited to:
- Providing analytics and/or reporting focused direct assistance to YHDP communities. Assistance may be one-on-one, in working groups, or written materials.
- Assist YHDP HMIS TA lead staff with HMIS Data Workgroup, as needed.
- YHDP Supplemental Reporting Tool (SRT) development and management.
- Assist Sage users with reporting questions and issues.
- Maintain the testing standards for Sage and oversee new product and tool testing.
- Provide support with “Ask A Question” responses on YHDP and Sage issues.
- Participate as a member of national TA team(s) and HUD to provide technical assistance (virtually and possibly in-person).
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Quantitative Analysis, or a related area.
- Advanced level of proficiency working with Microsoft - Power Bi and Excel, including advanced formulas, query development, pivot tables, coding etc.
- Direct research experience (preferably as team lead).
- Positive attitude.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills.
NOTE: This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to HR@partnershipcenter.net.Download PDF